Do you want to create your own social business to reduce food waste? Come to the Food Waste Challenge - Masterclass on Friday 26, Saturday 27, and Sunday 28 of August and learn how to do it! Why participate? Reducing food waste has an enormous environmental, ecological and financial impact. WIN, WIN, WIN!
During the Masterclass, the FSE network will help you understand the dynamics behind food waste and build your own sustainable startup to reduce it in just one weekend. Build your sustainable startup in an action-filled weekend that takes you through the following steps:
- EXPERIENCING. What is food waste, why does it occur? Discover it for yourself during a learning journey.
- INSPIRATION. Who are the innovators and entrepreneurs that make fighting food waste their daily activity? You will meet them, learn about their business models and get inspired by their stories.
- IDEATION. Find possible solutions to food waste and present it. Teams are formed around the best ideas and are coached by entrepreneurs and thematic experts.
- PITCHING. Present your business ideas to a jury of experts. The winners receive a tasty prize and visibility.
- ACTION. All teams elaborate, test, and implement your idea during three months (September-November) with the help of expert coaches. They present their idea at a huge event in December.
They are looking for you!
You have a concrete business idea to reduce food waste or you are a creative or entrepreneurial person who wants to design an idea or join a team. Register and find more information on this page.
- Contact person: Joris Depouillon - email@example.com - +32 473 79 49 69
- Price: € 35,- for students / € 50,- for professionnals
- Compulsory registration online!